|1||21st October Chard 30th Anniversary and Trafalgar Dinner|
|2||20th January Area AGM at Saltash|
|3||19th May 2018 Area Quarterly Meeting Christchurch|
|4||15th September 2018 Area Quarterly Meeting Dorchester|
No 4 AGM and Area Quarterly Meeting Saturday 20th January 2018
1. With reference to the above A.G.M. Saltash Branch are pleased to be hosting this years event. The meeting will be held at the Saltash Social Club, The Mansion, St John Lane, Saltash PL12 6JL.
2. The Venue will be open from 1000 and bar facilities from 1100,Please note there is very limited car parking at the club, but there are 3 car parks just off fore street, all within walking distance(3 – 5 minutes}.
3. Luncheon will not be served at the club, however there are 6 cafes, l Restaurant & 2 Public Houses on Fore Street, which is literally a 2 minute walk from the club. There will be a buffet, with tea & coffee etc. provided after the closure of the afternoon session.
4. Committee Meeting cammences at 1100 followed by the AGM at 13.30
5. The Social Club have also offered the facility to anyone wishing to stay for the evening’s entertainment.
6. Please inform Honorary Secretary or Branch Chairman of those attending also apologies for not attending to 24 Spencer Gardens Saltash, Cornwall PL12 4PE or by E-Mail to: email@example.com or telephone on 07813855024(Jim} or 01752845827(Roy Noble Branch Chairman} by the 1st December
2017. (This is to facilitate catering arrangements}
|Agenda Area Committee Meeting Portland 2017||Agenda Area Meeting
No Names No Tea and Stickies
Revised September 2017
|No4 Area Committee List
|No 4 Area Secretary
To view these you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader® installed on your system.
(Most if not all of you will have)
If you can’t open the file you havn’t got Acrobat Reader® installed.
To download the program for free click the icon below
Get Adobe Reader